One should think of acquiring solid web hosting as investing in real estate on the web, namely purchasing a settlement and maintenance location for one’s blog or retail website. In the role of a silent backdoor engine in charge of all performance matters, web hosting is not only a critical investment, but one you simply can’t take for granted.
Web hosting services store and activate all the files your website needs in order to function and to be active. The providers of these marvelous technologies are not only selling you the right to operate on the net, but also put an expert team in charge to monitor your performance. Depending on the package you’ve selected, you may as well get backup and recovery services, maintenance and regular updates, and bulletproof security; while the best web hosting companies out there can also help create a website in the first place.
GladgHoster also pleases clients with reliable hosting tools shared (cloud, VPS, dedicated on demand), but also offers web design and development services for users who’d rather have their online journey launched from a single dashboard. Depending on the website you’re creating, you can consider one of their business-exclusive hosting packages, or have the service optimized WordPress performance or upselling. As a matter of fact, Gladhoster prides itself with commitment to open source, and features sponsorship with 3 platfoms next to one with WordPress (Joomla, b2evolution, & PrestaShop). It is also a suitable choice for developing and growing business, as it is very scalable, and makes the transition to a different package seamless. It may be of interest that they work with PCI compliant data servers and invest constantly in new technology, and have been praised all over user forums for being professional and supportive.
What makes Gladhoster Hosting unique?
- Shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers
- Affordable hosting solution for small to medium-sized businesses
- SSH and eCommerce hosting
- cPanel Education Channel for tutorials and articles including FAQs
- Loaded for well-known content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, OpenCart, and PrestaShop
HostGator is our top choice on our 20 best web hosting companies list without doubt. It specializes in website, VPS hosting and dedicated services for over 9 million users so far. Their cloud-hosting packages are among the most affordable packages of this kind in the market, and yet guarantee 2x faster performance and 4x enhanced scalability; and a dashboard that is very easy to use. For WordPress users, HostGator offers built-for-speed plans with advanced security and free migrations, while VPS hosting users will benefit from full root access and scalable resources. A Dedicated Hosting package, on the other hand, will equip you with an end-to-end management package for ultimate performance, and a price scaled to meet your specific needs. What HostGator is best known for is providing a streamlined hosting experience, as a support team is there to assist you 24/7 and to guarantee the company’s impeccable 99.9% uptime. Plus, you can have your existent website seamlessly transferred to a HostGator location, or use their handy Website Builder to create a brand new one. As a HostGator user, you’ll also be entering a millions-wide user community, and be able to exchange opinions with website owners worldwide. In case you’re not satisfied, you can rely on the company’s 45-days money back guarantee.
What makes HostGator unique?
- Website, VPS hosting and dedicated services
- Power back-ups, fire detection and constant monitoring to keep its 12,000 servers safe and secure
- 10 different fiber providers, including hardware from Time Warner and AT&T
- 99.9% uptime guarantee and an RSS feed for service status updates
- A large number of high-profile partners such as Cisco, AT&T and Dell
- 45-days money back guarantee
With a reputation similar to HostGator, GoDaddy sets up multiple examples on how the best website hosting is supposed to function. The American publicly traded Internet domain company went beyond HostGator’s head-spinning success, and currently serves over 17 million users and supports 72 million domains all around the globe. In that aspect, GoDaddy can be considered the world’s largest domain name hub and hosting service provider, and also praised by users for being highly secure. What makes GoDaddy unique is its focus on the corporate community – there are business-friendly .store domains that have been highly appreciated by online shoppers, as well as affordable SSL certificates that guarantee the safety of each user’s data. In a fashion reminiscent of HostGator, GoDaddy offers a hands-on website builder for novice users, lets owners retain adept control of what is happening on their websites, and comes with a 24/7/365 support and professional assistance.
What makes GoDaddy unique?
- Website, Business, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated hosting
- World’s largest domain name hub and hosting service provider
- Business-friendly .store domains
- Affordable SSL certificates for data safety
- Hands-on website builder for novice users
The third representative of the ‘web-hosting trinity,’ Bluehost also belongs to those services one could hardly dispute on any grounds. You will certainly appreciate its easy to use interface, extremely low pricing plans (featuring a free domain and site builder), and the dedicated 1-click installer for WordPress users. In fact, WordPress. org recommends Bluehost as the #1 provider for easy installation and management, and the two companies partner to provide you the best possible hosting experience for free. The cloud solution is also surprisingly affordable, knowing that even low-tier users are provided with advanced mastery features, and the expected 24/7 support for their needs. The company also offers VPS and shared hosting, dedicated services, and reseller hosting, and will help you leverage Google and Bing advertising.
What makes Bluehost unique?
- Recommended hosting provider for and by WordPress
- Cloud, VPS and shared hosting, dedicated services, and reseller hosting
- 100% in-house services with its own fiber connections, data centers, and custom Linux kernel operating on custom-built servers
- Helps you leverage Google and Bing advertising
- Recommended for PHP applications that require lightweight CMS installs (Joomla and Drupal)
iPage is another hosting service that made history thanks to its excellent traction with customers. The company serves multiple geographies, offering standard cloud and WordPress hosting, but also selling exclusive domains and catering to teams in need of marketing and placement services. For almost 20 years, iPage offers small businesses an affordable alternative to shift operations on the web, making sure they won’t be deprived of any exclusive features used by their larger competitors. This, however, is not the only thing that makes iPage a preferred provider – the company fetures an intuitive, code-free website management process, which makes it ideal also for personal, non-profit, and social brand websites. With them, you get free domain registration, unlimited email accounts, un-metered bandwidth & disk space, and constant monitoring of your data.
What makes iPage unique?
- Flexible hosting packages for business, personal, social, and non-profit websites
- Eco-friendly company, with wind energy powering its servers, offices, and data centers
- Excellent overall uptime of 99.84%
- VDeck cPanel for eCommerce services, website and email management
- Free domain registration, unlimited email accounts, unmetered bandwidth & disk space, and constant monitoring of your data