Follow below process in order to verify your domain for google search console through Cpanel, if you are using different tool than cpanel then check your hosting provider.
- Go to Google Search Console.
- Click ‘Add Property’.
- Choose Domain and enter your domain name:Click ‘Continue’, you’ll be redirected to the next step.
- Copy the TXT record you’ll get.
- Log into your hosting. I’ll be using cPanel as an example as I’m on Gladhoster hosting.
- Find Zone Editor under Domains:
- Choose the domain you need to verify in Google Search Console and click ‘Manage’.
- Add a record and select TXT as a record type.
- Fill in the rest of the fields with the following information:
- Valid zone name – your domain name
- TTL – 3600
- Once you’ve filled in all the fields, click ‘Add record’ to save it.
- Go back to Google Search Console and click ‘Verify’.
Don’t worry if your domain will not be verified right away in Search Console. At first, I got this: